Thu, 19 January 2023, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT, Online, Register here.
Join us at the launch of a significant new report, The State of Carbon Dioxide Removal – a first-of-its kind, independent, scientific assessment, tracking the development of Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) globally.
At this launch event, lead authors will discuss key findings from the report. They will present the global state of CDR development, tracking progress on its scale up, public perceptions, policies and innovation.
After short presentations, the authors will be joined by expert contributors and will answer audience Q&A.
- Oliver Geden, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP)
- Jan Minx, Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC)
- Gregory Nemet, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Steve Smith, University of Oxford
Special guest speaker:
- Jen Wilcox, US Department of Energy
The event will be chaired by Catherine Brahic, Environment Editor at The Economist.
To find out more about the report and receive a copy of the report directly to your inbox on 19 January, visit our website.
Organised in collaboration with CO2RE, the Greenhouse Gas Removal Hub.