We are delighted to announce several new roles as part of the new Oxford Net Zero Initiative. The University is investing £2.2m in this transformative new programme, bringing together its world-leading expertise across Geography, Physics, Economics, Biology, Law, Anthropology and Earth Sciences to address the critical issue of how the world can reach net zero emissions and halt global warming.
We are looking to appoint:
Four Net Zero Fellows:
- Senior Research Fellow in the Law and Governance of Net Zero
- Senior Research Fellow in Nature-based Climate Solutions
- Research Fellow in Geological Carbon Storage
- Research Fellow in Inclusive Net Zero
Two research posts within the Initiative:
- Research Fellow: Scenarios and Business models for the transition to Net Zero
- Research Associate: The Role of the Carbon Cycle in the Transition to Net Zero
We particularly welcome applications from those in under-represented groups at Oxford, and are able to offer flexible working for those who need it.
Please access the individual role descriptions for specific details. You will be required to upload a covering letter/supporting statement and a CV as part of your application.
The closing date for all posts is 12.00 midday 1 March 2021
See all roles here.